Animation Tutorial 1 Animation Tutorial 1

Amazing!

This is an excellent tutorial for someone who is familiar with the workings of flash but doesn't know how to use it effectively.......like myself. Thank you so much for making such an excellent tutorial.

Animation tutorial Animation tutorial

Nice.

This is very useful for people that know how to draw but don't know how to animate, and it showed a few good features of flash. People that don't draw aren't going to benefit too much from it. I'd say that's where your 3's and such come from ;)

Excellent work!

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

Meh...

It's pretty good, some parts are really funny, but the whole thing was generally long and dragging, it would be better if you took care of the lulls.

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Good stuff

That was long ass, and it sucks that you can't pause it in the middle, save waiting at dialogue boxes. But very good flash, lots of good action in it :)

Attempting Suicide Attempting Suicide

Weeeee!

That was made of win :D

Appa is Cloverfield Appa is Cloverfield

Yea right

this was pretty short and crappy, I didn't even hear what was being said, and no I didn't get it because frankly I don't watch a lot of South Park. Regardless, there wasn't any real buildup to the joke, so it probably wouldn't have been funny anyway.

Navy Recruiting Ad Navy Recruiting Ad

Worth my time, and the time to show everyone else

Very nice work, made me happy xD

don't mind the 1, considering there WAS no interactivity, and there could have been more violence ;) j/k

excellent work, very good concept, very funny :D

Power Star 2 Power Star 2

Very very niic...cant wait for the next one :D

Excellent work, I registered at newgrounds because of this video. I liked the little easter egg with the ? block, nice touch XD

You better get Power Star 3 out before there's a riot ;)